Thursday, July 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Miss M!!!!


Happy Birthday Miss M.!! Posted by Picasa

I almost missed your birthday, or should I say your anniversary of your birthday. We won't tell how old you are just say that you are many, many years younger than I am. Here are best wishes and hopes that you had a happy day. Wait just one minute. I know you and we operated the same all these years. Southern girls don't just have birthdays, we have birth months. Celebrations and special treats for a whole month. So happy birth month, Miss M.

I found three quotes that spoke to me about our friendship. So I leave you tonight with these. Love you bunches.
"A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows. ~ Anonymous
"True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable." ~ David Tyson Gentry
"Time and distance cannot touch the friendship of the heart." ~ Unknown
Happy Birthday my friend.
(end)

No comments: