Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tummy "Twister" or Someone Call Me An Ambulance


Nicky:Tummy "Twister" champion! (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"Although all cat games have their rules and rituals, these vary with the individual player. The cat, of course, never breaks a rule. If it does not follow precedent, that simply means it has created a new rule and it is up to you to learn it quickly if you want the game to continue." ~ Sidney Denham
OK Nicky, I think this game of "Twister" has gotten out of hand. I can't tell which end is which and which is sideways or up or down and... well, you aren't helping matters by taking a nap! Just because it's easy for you to get into this position, doesn't mean you can rub my nose in it by sleeping while I try to figure out the "right hand on red three and left foot on blue four" move. Doesn't that make your neck hurt? Uh Oh, Nicky!? Nicky!? I think you better call me an ambulance! I think I pulled or popped something!!! This is the last time I play "Twister" with you, sonny boy!

Nicky "twisted" my arm so now he's heading on over to Tummy Tuesday at catstuff. Later this week he'll hop on Friday's Ark and take a spin at the Carnival of the Cats, hosted by Crazy Meezer this week. You know, I really think Nicky cheats at "Twister", I just can't seem to prove it.

(end of post)

No comments: