Friday, March 20, 2009

Hairballs In The Making


Nicky...... (Click to enlarge)

"I gave my cat a bath the other day.....
The fur kind of stuck to my tongue." ~ Steve Martin


Scarlett.... hard to reach that tummy!


Maggie.... trying to get to that long leg!


Mr. Rhett.... keeping each hair in place. Posted by Picasa

My cats spend at least a third of their waking lives primping... primping but with no place to go! All that grooming, makes me wonder if their little pink tongues ever get stuck on all that hair. I do know that my attempts to help them with the brush and comb is usually met with a look of disdain and, when I'm finished and all mats are removed and hairs in place... they scowl and begin to comb themselves all over again as if to say, "you really don't know what you're doing there." And what do I see in this? Another hairball in the making.

Hey kids, why don't you go on over to Friday's Ark and hack up your hairballs on their rug..... or head on over to the Carnival of the Cats and see if your friends have a better way to fix their fur.... it's at When Cats Attack this Sunday.

(end of post)

No comments: