Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Tires


New Tires (Click picture for larger view, although why anyone would
care to see new rubber tires in a larger format is beyond me)
Posted by Picasa
"I had to stop driving my car for a while... the tires got dizzy." ~ Stephen Wright
The tire sale is on at Costco!!! I only had to have the little doughnut spare on for a little over three weeks and most of this time we didn't drive the van. Last night my Honda Odyssey came home with four NEW rubber shoes, my Christmas present!!! Let the rain begin!!!!
"Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance." ~ Brian Tracy
Submission for Thursday Challenge topic "new". (end of post)

No comments: