Tuesday, June 12, 2007

City Lights, City Nights


City nights, hot and humid. New York. Posted by Picasa
"Cities, like cats, will reveal themselves at night." ~ Rupert Brooke (English Poet, 1887-1915)
My mind is going a mile a minute, things moving faster here than a speeding subway train and more activity than seen in Times Square. Stephen is not having the typical "buyer's remorse", I think that is left to me... and I am not really buying the house. So much to think about and only two weeks to do it. I don't remember my previous house purchasing experiences being this way... but times have changed. Help! I need to step back, take a cleansing breath and hide in the nearest cave.... oh, say, for about three months or so. I feel as if I am in one of those "Live comes at you fast!" commercials!

Oh, yes. The whole "why are you limping" thing is a very long story.... It will commence in the next post.... perhaps. I will say that my knee looks a little better than Mom's... no incision, but bruised.

Submitted to Tuesday Challenge for topic "night". (end of post)

No comments: