Friday, April 06, 2007

"I Was Minding My Own Business , When......"



".....I was ambushed from behind."
(Click pictures for larger view)
Posted by Picasa
"I don't think it is so much the actual bath that most cats dislike; I think it's the fact that they have to spend a good part of the day putting their hair back in place." ~ Debbie Peterson

"Oh, no here we go again!"


"First she wet me down and soaped me up."


"Then she rinsed me off,"


"And she rinsed me off,"


"And she rinsed me off some more."


"Now I am clean....But I am NOT happy!"


"This is how I look after two hours of blow drying and fluffing and combing and brushing. Mom says this is harder than actually washing me. She couldn't get a picture of the blow drying... as you can see, she had her hands full with the brush, comb, dryer and me. I am a handful."


"Of course I don't think she did that great of a job. No one cleans my face and fur better than I do. So now if you'll excuse me, I must work on these paws and get all the hair on my tail back in place and the hair on my tummy too. This is going to take me a while."


"I really hate having to clean up after I've been cleaned up. Ackkkk! I feel a hairball in my future!"
"The love of dress is very marked in this attractive animal. He is proud of the lustre of his coat, and cannot endure that a hair of it shall lie the wrong way." ~ Jules Champfleury
The theme for Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt this week is "clean". You can go here to "Grab the Scavenger Hunt code" and here to join the blogroll. This really cute logo is available there as well. The link to other participants is in my blogroll on the sidebar.

(end of post)

No comments: