Saturday, September 30, 2006

Lifetime of Love


A lifetime of love. Macro shot of porcelain figurine.
(Click picture for larger view)
Posted by Picasa
"On the days that are summer sweet and full of a thousand dreams, I will love you.
On the days when thunder and rain come dashing against our hopes, I will love you.
On the days when we share a quiet world of contentment, I will love you.
On all the days, through all the seasons of our lives,
I will give you my heart . . .
I will give you my love."
~ Unknown
The faces are those of children, yet the gray is seen in their hair. Dressed in the wedding finery from times past, they share a kiss. Their love of a lifetime; still young in their hearts, still young in their minds.

This was a small 50th anniversary figurine used in my parent's 50th celebration.
Submission to MacroDay for topic "love". (end of post)

No comments: