Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cats on Tuesday

"As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind." ~ Cleveland Amory
Miss Chloe: "I think I'll take a nap now. This cat tree level is empty and the sun is just right! Oh, no! I hear the lady coming and she has that black thing with the bright blinking red light on it and she caught me with my head hanging down; not quite ready for that snooze.... What's that?"

"You want me to roll over? Why? Oh. (Perhaps I should just ignore her, but then she'd probably just come over here and roll me over herself.... ) Meow! Don't you have enough pictures of me? Why don't you go bother that monster Willow, or better yet, the barking thing? Oh, all right!"

"There, is that better.... guess so, that black thing is clicking and flashing and the red light is really annoying! This is really cutting into my nap time... I am on a tight schedule here, soon it will be snacking time and I really can't miss my beauty sleep or my snacks! I think she is going for my tummy! How degrading! The one day I decide to sun my tummy and she snaps the picture for that Tummy Tuesday thing."

"Ok now, I have been patient and let you snap away and rolled over on request and looked into the camera, even with the flashy red thing so now.... enough is enough! You really need to shut that thing off or go bother someone else..........

"I've really got to snuggle down and get into my nap.... I am so.... behind........... schedule..... zzzzzzzzzz."

Miss Chloe graciously poses this week for Cats on Tuesday, hosted by gattina and shows her tummy for Tummy Tuesday over at catstuff. (end of post)

No comments: