Friday, July 13, 2007

The Pancake Position


Miss Willow... trying to look thin...
(Click picture to enlarge)
Posted by Picasa
"Law of Cat Inertia:
A cat at rest will tend to remain at rest, unless acted upon by some outside force - such as the opening of cat food, or a nearby scurrying mouse." ~ Unknown
In a comfortable chair, in a comfortable position, in a comfortable room..... who would want to move? "Not I", said the overweight cat in her pancake position, "Now go away and leave me to revel in my repose." Being the obedient human that I am.... I did just that.

Miss Willow will take her "ewes not fat, ewes just fluffy" body on board Friday's Ark today at the Modulator, and she will definitely get out to the Carnival of the Cats on Sunday... they serve food.
(end of post)

No comments: