Friday, December 15, 2006

A Cat In The Hat


...is worth two in a box? Willow explores the possibilities.
(Click pictures for larger view)
Posted by Picasa
"If there were no mystery left to explore life would get rather dull, wouldn't it?" ~ Sidney Buchman (1902-1975)
Christmas.........
....is such a curious time with so many new places to explore, such as the space under that cone-shaped green object with the lights and dangling toys hanging on it. And this! What is this? I think that girl that isn't always here put it on the floor. It's red and red is my favorite color. I have red pipe cleaners or at least I know where they keep them. Let's have a look!



Well, it took some doing but I finally got the hole thing opened so I can stick my paw way down inside and.... I still can't see anything! Do you suppose they put one of those wonderfully stinky catnip mice down there.... I just love those red furry catnip mice. Love to chew those little tails and throw them in the air..... just a little bit further..



Well, now I've gone and done it! My whole head is in here and one of my paws and I can't see anything. I bet that Maggot.... er, Maggie is waiting to pounce on my head while I'm in this thing. OK, I saw it, I explored and now...... I've got to get out of here!!!!

Don't panic Willow, your head isn't that big.....yet! Just back out slowly... come on... quit ignoring me. Besides, it is time to board Friday's Ark and you are going to be late! You don't want to miss the boat or the Carnival of the Cats on Sunday. The carnival is hosted this week by House of Chaos and that means you'll fit right in!

(end of post)

No comments: