Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sign Of The Times


A little addition. (Click for larger view) Posted by Picasa
One time a policeman pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read" ~ Steven Wright, Canadian comedian (1955 - )
There isn't much "fur" wearing in this town with winters mild and no snow to speak of; so I question the effectiveness of this addition to the stop sign. But it makes for an interesting picture, doesn't it?

I have been out of pocket with a trip to Indiana and looking at houses for my brother. He flies in on the 4th for three days of marathon house hunting.... I am nervous, hoping I am choosing those that will fit most of his criteria. Too many? Too few? Too high? Too few bedrooms? Lot too small? Kitchen too small? Pool? Hardwood floors? After four or five they start to blend together and I get dizzy! So, spread sheets, here we come... pros, cons, details... and the hope that he can make up his mind easier than I can. Five days and counting.... we'll see!

Submission for Lensday topic "sign". (end of post)

No comments: