Monday, July 17, 2006

I Never Saw.....


...a purple car. (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks." ~ Scott Adams (American Cartoonist, b.1957)
This is not a "hot" car. Well, today it might be hot simply because of the temperature but seriously, if this were a real car, how would you see over the engine to drive? That silver thing is the engine, isn't it? Give me a car that starts first time, every time; that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to upkeep; that has the safety features all around; and that doesn't break down easily. Add to that the ability to go for 200,000 miles before trade in and you've got a winner. So, I say....
I never saw a purple car,
I never hope to see one,
But I can tell you anyhow,
I'd rather see, than be one!
Me: What's that, you say? It is supposed to be "cow", not "car"? Oops! Never mind.

Submission for Tuesdays Photos topic "car". (end of post)

No comments: