Max and his basketball. (It is hard to get a picture of him without it.)
(Click picture for larger view)
"Happiness is a warm puppy." ~ Charles SchulzMax has made a list of the things that make him happy. He asked me to post it so here goes.
Happiness Is ......
- Not being lost anymore.
- Having a dry house so sleep in when it rains instead of trying to stay dry under a bush.
- Getting fed EVERY day instead of digging in garbage cans and begging.
- Treats before bedtime and anytime I want.
- Sleeping with my kitty friends when I'm scared.
- Running in my back yard and going for walks.
- Sitting in my mom's lap and knowing she won't hit me.
- My basketball and all my toys, but mostly my basketball.
- Ripe figs.
- Sleeping in my hammock with a fuzzy rug.
- Teasing my family with my ball.
- Having Christmas lights on my dog house.
- Being clean and safe and off the streets.
- Talking to my puppy friends next door.
- Not having so many nightmares.
- Having the tumors in my skin go away, at least for now.
- Seeing my mom smile when the vet says the chemo is working.
- Riding in the car to the vet.
- Getting the treat at the vet.
- Being such a lucky dog to be found by my people.
- Finally being HOME!
Submission for PhotoFriday topic "Happiness is...." (end of post)