Friday, December 30, 2005

Max: I'm Going to be a Basketball Star!


My new ball. (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." ~ Wilt Chamberlain
See what Santy Claws brought me for Christmas? It's a new basketball! It is orange and bright and it squeaks just like I like it. It is a funny ball and even though I can get it in my mouth, it slips out a lot. Sometimes I just push it with my nose when I'm disgusted and it rolls a long way down by the tree. Then I will go and try to throw it. My mom has some pictures of me trying to do this but she doesn't have them ready yet. I love my basketball, it sleeps with me. Now all I need is one of those little hoop things.

I am going to visit the dogs at the Carnival of the Dogs this week, hosted by Mickey's Musings. Hey! Did you hear that she got engaged? (end of post)

No comments: