Friday, March 16, 2007

Clover Views The World .........

..... first she ignores as all respectable cats would.
(Click pictures for larger view)
"Who needs television when you have cats?" ~ Lori Spigelmyer
Every cat loves to be "king" or "queen" of the mountain, or in this case the cat tree. The top unit is oval, lined with soft gray carpet and is placed with a corner view out of two windows in the sunroom. Here light streams in continuously throughout the day and when the windows are opened a breeze sets the glass windchimes singing with a lovely tinkling sound. Today Miss Clover has the top spot. At first she ignores me but she knows I called her, see how her ears are turned to the side.


.... then a short sideway glance to see if food is involved.

Then she condescends to glance my way. But as always it has to be with her own style, in her own time and with her own perspective on the world. This must be an upside-down, topsy-turvy day. I wonder if I look as strange to her when viewed upside down as she does to me?


.... seeing her world from a new perspective Posted by Picasa

Miss Clover may still be upside down for Friday's Ark hosted by the Modulator, but I would imagine she'll get tired of this position by Sunday when the Carnival of the Cats comes around again. The carnival is hosted this week by Pets Garden Blog. (end of post)

No comments: