Thursday, November 03, 2005

In or Out


Chloe: "Look it's a closed door! Well, not completely closed. See I can get my paw in this crack. I hear my sister and the other cats out there. I want to be out. My human is out. If she were in I would be fine inside on the bed, unless of course she shuts the door. Then I would be claustrophobic and stand by the door until she opened it."
"Cats like doors left open -- in case they change their minds."
~ Rosemary Nisbet

Chloe: "This door is heavy. There was a flash when I stuck my paw out. I don't like flashes. It means my human has the camera box again. I think the box sucks up my spirit. At least I can see out into the hallway now. Clover is walking away; hey, so is Rhett! Where are they going? Is there a treat?"
"Cats hate a closed door, you know, regardless of which side they're on. If they're out, they want to get in, and if they're in, they want to get out." ~ Lilian Jackson Braun (author of The Cat Who... Mysteries)

Chloe: "No! No! No! I've got to get out of here! The walls are closing in! The floor is going to swallow me up! I can't breath! Help! Let me out! Don't leave me in here! Don't eat all the treat before I get there!"
"When I'm out I want to be in. When I'm in I want to be out. And often I want to be in and out all at the same time. Sometimes the opposite of out is out." ~ Socrakitty

Posted by Picasa Chloe: "I'm out! I'm out! Hey, wait for me! Wait,why are you coming back? Where are you all going? Great. Now everyone is going back in. I don't want to be out by myself! Sigh......"

Please stop by Friday's Ark and say hello to all the animals. And be sure to check out the Carnival of the Cats, hosted this Sunday by Pages Turned. (end of post)

No comments: