Wednesday, November 30, 2005

'Tis the Season for Sweets


Sweet Candy (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." ~ Dave Barry, American Writer and Humorist
It's officially December; 'tis the Christmas season. So many traditions, special services, remembrances, candles, nativity, Advent, holly and ivy, the trimming of the tree, carols in the air, and of course the time for SWEETS! Chocolate covered cherries, buckeyes, fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, the Life Saver Christmas books, peppermints, and one of my dad's favorites, M & M's. Just writing about them; thinking about them puts pounds on those of us susceptible. It just wouldn't be Christmas without those yummy sweets, would it?

Submission for Thursday Challenge topic "sweet". (end of post)

No comments: