Monday, August 28, 2006

Strawberries and Cream


Strawberries (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand." ~ Mother Teresa
Stawberries are almost out of season, but we can still find a few in the store. I just didn't get my fill of strawberry shortcake this summer. In fact, I believe Mom only made it once and I had already gone to New York. I love strawberry pie too.

In Oklahoma City we had a restaurant called "Tippins", that made the biggest, most scrumptious stawberry pie ever. Large whole berries with a sweet gel glaze and stacked with real whipped cream, YUMMMMM!!!!! Guess what I ordered right after Nyssa was born. Right! I wanted one of those pies!!!!

Submission for Tuesdays Photos topic "fruit". (end of post)

No comments: