Tuesday, February 14, 2006

All Hearts Find Home


Nyssa: My Heart's Home (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"Where is home? Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness. Home is where the heart's tears can dry at their own pace." ~ Vernon Baker
This is my special Valentine. My best. I saved it for Nyssa, my Sweat Pea, my baby, my beautiful young lady, my pride and joy, my heart. Together we share it with you. May your heart find its resting place; in the safe arms of a loving husband or wife, in the gentle spirit of son or daughter, in the proud eyes of a mother or father, in the kind words of a loving friend, in the fond memories of loves now past; where ever you feel at home. While love may be passionate, wild, fiery, intense, exciting and at times emotionally overwhelming; love is at its best and its greatest when it brings peace, calm, joy, hope, and the simple pleasures of just being at home. May you heart find its way home today.

(end of post)

No comments: