Friday, September 01, 2006

Chloe Wants To Play


Chloe:"Look what I found! A new toy! Mine! Mine!
(Click all pictures for larger views)
Posted by Picasa
"Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them." ~ Jim Davis
New cat toys have to be shared, usually. Chloe gets to the new sac of catnip first. Chloe does not share well; but she plays hard and enjoys fully the new toy.

(If you don't click "read more" below, you'll miss some really cute pictures.)


Chloe: First I will rub my head and face on it. I can make it smell like me and maybe Clover and those strange big white fluff ball cats won't want it. Yes, rub my face, rub my chin!



Chloe: Wow! That smells good! It has that catnip stuff in it. I could keep my nose buried in this all day..... oh, how heavenly!



Chloe: Oh, I love, love, love this toy! I want to hug the stuffing (and the catnip) out of it. I must hold this precious toy so no one else can have it. Mine! Mine!



Chloe: Yawnnnnn! I am so tired and so happy and so sleepy. Look, my toy is just like a pillow! I think it's time to take a little nap. My toy is just right. Zzzzzzzz.

Oh, well! I tried to teach her to share but with little success. Perhaps she will share with the other kitties aboard Friday's Ark and those at the Carnival of the Cats, hosted by Watermark. We'll just have to wait and see.

(end of post)

No comments: