Thursday, June 09, 2005

Friday Cat Blogging: Chloe & The Great Banana Fight

Chloe, usually so prim and proper, shows another side when presented with a new "banana" toy.

Look, I've got a new toy, a banana. It sure feels good and smells nice too.
Do I smell catnip?

I do, I smell catnip! Let's play!

Take that you banana! I'll growl, I'll bite, I'll spit, I'll kick!
You won't get the best of me!

I think the banana is beginning to fade. Just a few more strategically placed bites and a big squeeze and it will be vanquished!

Whew! I'm beat! This banana fight really makes me tired....too much energy to expend in one activity.

OK. Let's say I won...I always win these things. Time to sleep.
Don't let that banana....out........of.......my.......sight....zzzzzzzzzz.

Submitted to Friday's Ark and Carnival of the Cats, this week hosted by Music & Cats. Posted by Hello

No comments: