Thursday, June 30, 2005

Willow & Max: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes


Willow: I am sitting here on this scratchy toy, minding my own business, just chilling out. La-de-da. Oh, yeah. Mom said you can click on the pictures to see enlarged views.
Max: Oh! Look who's there! It's that big fat cat they call Willow. How come she gets to be inside and I have to stay out here?


Max: Yummmmmy! Could she be my supper? She sure would be a tasty treat, better than the diet of low calorie dry food and canned mush I have to eat now. Who's that behind that camera? It's mom! Hi! Mom! Can I eat Willow? Can I? Huh? Please!!!!
Willow: I was going to hit the ball but mom just called me a "big fat gum drop" and that was not fair. Wait! It feels like someone is looking at me. Is someone staring at my behind?


Willow: Oh! No! It's that silly dog again. What does he think he's doing? Does he seriously think I would stand for him taking a bite out of me? What nerve! I'd sooner scratch his eyes out and bite him in the neck and hit him with a right cross! He obviously does not know who he is dealing with here!!! Bless it!!! He's just a dog, he can't help it. Don't you look at me with that slobbering tongue, I'll rip it right out of your mouth!!! Yecccck!!!
Max: She sure looks good, but I doooon't know. Mom would freak out and yell and wave her arms and those claws can be pretty sharp and there IS an awful lot of hair to work through. I really don't like gobs of hair in my mouth. Maybe I should pass this one, this time. Oh! Well! A dog can dream can't he?

Willow & Max: Be sure to stop by Friday's Ark this week to visit with all our animal friends there. And as always visit Carnival of the Cats, this week hosted by Watermark; and Carnival of the Dogs hosted by Mickey's Musings. See ya'll later! Posted by Picasa

No comments: