Sunday, February 18, 2007

Petals Pink

More pink petals... variety unknown.
(Click picture for larger view)
Posted by Picasa
"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits." ~ William Carlos Williams
Five equal petals of pastel pink, and rose colored eyes. I love these pink flowers that were growing in the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Now if only I knew what they were. I have considered garden flox, impatiens and even a form of vinca, but I don't know what they really are. So, any gardeners out there, if you recognize these gorgeous blooms, let me know... please!

This has definitely been the week for pink... pink hearts for Valentine's, pink candy M&M's, pink roses and two photo memes with the topic, "PINK". I think it must be the Valentine Syndrome, or Cupid trying his best to keep active. It seems that love is in the air and I really don't mind. With the snow and ice up north and the cold wind around here, I can use all the pink I can get.

Submission to SeeItSunday for the topic "pink". (end of post)

No comments: