Friday, December 09, 2005

Dreaming

Posted by Picasa
"Quite obviously a cat trusts human beings; but she doesn't trust a cat because she knows him better than we do." ~ Karel Capek
Mr. Rhett (L) and his sister Miss Scarlett (R) taking a nap on a cold December day; as snug as two bugs in a rug. But.......



Scarlett: Uh,oh! He's starting to dream! He twitches when he dreams. Oh, he's twitching. He talks in his sleep. Oh, yes, he's talking! Mom thinks it's cute, those little tiny mews while he's twitching. She doesn't know what he's saying. I do. He's talking about that dark grey girl cat in Michigan again. Sophie. Hey! Don't call me Sophie! Wake up bud! I got to get out of here!



Scarlett: HELP! MOM! HELP! Quit taking that picture and get me out of here!!! He's calling me Sophie and now he's got his paws around me and hugging me! EEEWWWWW! If you don't wake him up and get him away from me, I WILL REMEMBER THIS!!!! We are NOT amused!
Rhett: (twitch, twitch) Mew...sigh.....Sophie.

Rhett and Scarlett will be joining their friends at Friday's Ark today and will be visiting their friends at Carnival of the Cats, this week hosted by Quite Early One Morning. (end of post)

No comments: