Friday, December 29, 2006

Chloe And "The Lump" (Clover)


Chloe: "Hey! Clover! What are you doing?"
(Click pictures for larger view)
Posted by Picasa
"Is it yet another survival of jungle instinct, this hiding away from prying eyes at important times? Or merely a gesture of independence, a challenge to man and his stupid ways?"
~ Michael Joseph
Chloe: "Where are you going Clover? That is mom's robe and she isn't going to like this!! Don't you want to play?"



Clover: "Mowwwww. OK, nudge and push and wiggle and pull and turn and paw. Mowwww. I can do this."



Clover: "See, now I am hidden. No one can see me. Go away Chloe! You're going to ruin this for me!"



Chloe: "But, I don't want to go away! You are supposed to play with me! Then we are supposed to curl up and take naps and then wash up and go eat supper. How long are you going to stay under that thing? You don't really think you're fooling anyone do you?"
Clover: "Grrrrrrlllll.....Go away!"



Chloe: "No, you're not fooling anyone Clover! Mom is going to come in and see your big lumpy self under that robe and she is going to get you! Hey, you really better be careful, she might sit on you! Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Meow..."



Chloe: "You can stay there if you want; I'll just curl up here next to "the lump". This robe is just as warm on the outside.....Yawnnnnnnn! Zzzzzzzzzz!"
Clover: (sigh) "Someone please tell me again why I had to have a sister.... hmmmmmm."

The 'lump' will drag herself onto Friday's Ark this week and if she gets over her mood, she might be a bit more sociable at the Carnival of the Cats on Sunday. The New Year's Eve edition is hosted by Watermark. Happy New Year! (end of post)

No comments: