Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh! Christmas Cars! Oh! Christmas Cars!


Christmas Cars (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"The marvels of modern technology include the development of a soda can which, when discarded, will last forever, and a $17,000 car which, when properly cared for, will rust out in two or three years." ~ Paul Harwitz
I finally put the Christmas tree up tonight and wonder of wonders, the lights seem to be intact and working. I thought this and a post about Christmas would help me get into the spirit of things. The seventy degree temperatures have dissipated and it seems we are due for a real cold blast with daytime highs only in the thirties. No snow of course but north winds; that should help. Then I saw the theme for Thursday Challenge was "car" and there went my Christmas post right out the window. But, wait! I found this photo in my file and look, red and green, the traditional Christmas colors. OK, more of a lime green and maroon but come on people; use your imaginations!! Oh Christmas Cars! Oh Christmas Cars! Thy fenders green and red and lovely!!

Submission for Thursday Challenge topic "car". (end of post)

No comments: