Thursday, September 01, 2005

Max: Shaved Again

Max & The Scarf (Click picture for larger image)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown
Hello!

Max here. Boy do I feel better now! I was getting shaggy and it was so hot that my mom had to let me stay in the house in my big carrier with the nice cushion. It was so hot, I didn't stay out to do my business for very long. I even got to spend the night in the house with the kitties. Mom said I snored.

Then I got shaved. I don't remember much about it because they gave me something to make me go to sleep and I slept through all the clipping, shaving, washing and drying. But look at what they gave me, a pretty scarf. I've never had a scarf before. Don't you think it makes me look handsome? I got a new collar too.

My only problem is that I feel a little nekkid (that's southern for naked). Now I have to hide in my house for a few days until I get used to this "do". I really hate to take a bath and get wet, but Mom was right, I do feel cooler and the Pekingese next door seems to like my look.

My mom said to remind you to remember all the animals that have been separated from their families with this bad storm. Many have died, others are lost and hungry and scared. I was once lost and hungry and scared so I know how they feel. I hope they are all as fortunate as I was.

Bye for now. Max

Go see the dogs at Carnival of the Dogs, hosted by Mickey's Musings. (end of post)

No comments: