Friday, March 10, 2006

Mr. Rhett: My Furry, Foot Warmer


Mr. Rhett, my personal foot warmer. (Click pictures for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"Only cat lovers know the luxury of fur-coated, musical hot water bottles that never go cold." ~ Susanne Millen
Mr. Rhett loves to snuggle. Most evenings he can be found under the computer table, curled up on my feet, sleeping peacefully. He keeps my feet nice and toasty warm in the cold winter night. Unfortunately, he also loves to do this in the summer as well. My living "hot water bottle foot warmer" is not as comfortable then. (Continued)

Don't you wish you could sleep this easily? If Rhett doesn't wake up he's going to miss all the cats at Friday's Ark. It wouldn't surprise me if he slept through the Carnival of the Cats on Sunday, hosted this week by Justin's Random Thoughts. (end of post)

No comments: