This must be the 7 Things Meme that Vicki tagged me with. Well, here goes.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Feel worthwhile again - career wise
2. Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook
3. Spend time in Europe with my brother
4. Find true love (but it will be OK if I don't)
5. See Nyssa happy and self-sufficient in her chosen career (whatever that may be)
6. Own another home
7. See Nyssa happy and secure in her personal life.
7 things I can do:
3. Grow African violets
4. Ice skate
5. Diagnose disease with my microscope.
6. Do an autopsy.
(I know it's a strange combination)
7 things I cannot do:
1. Mend my child's heart when it breaks
2. Have any more kids
3. Celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary or even a 25th
5. Build a doghouse
6. Go back to Mississippi
7. Find my photos in storage or anything else there for that matter
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
2. understanding, empathy
3. sense of humor
4. common sense
5. calm strength
6. a nice shoulder to lean on
7. likes to hold hands on long walks
7 things that I say most often:
2. Stop it, Clover! (Chloe, Scarlet, Rhett, Willow, Nicky...insert at will)
3. It's Shoo-Shoo Time!!!!!
4. I love you, sweet pea!
5. Go to the pole Max. Sit. Stay.
6. Good night.
7. This is Dr. P. I have the path report ......
7 celebrity crushes:
1. Liam Neeson
2. David Duchovny
3. David McCallum (a long time ago)
4. Harvey Keitel, but only in one movie "The Piano"
5. Roman Gabriel - quarterback for Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles (OK this really dates me)
6. Patrick Stewart - love British actors
7. Robert Redford - Especially in "Jeremiah Johnson" (always wanted to be the Indian girl)
OK, Vicki, I did it....but wait. You tagged more than five people. So mine may overlap a bit. Maybe not. Let's see. I'll tag Judy, Janie, Kim, AC and Sal.
If you've already done this for someone else, just let me know.