Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Caterpillar Questions


Caterpillar on a journey. (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"When I was a girl I would look out my bedroom window at the caterpillars; I envied them so much. No matter what they were before, no matter what happened to them, they could just hide away and turn into these beautiful creatures that could fly away completely untouched." ~ Carin Fisher, from "Patch Adams"
Fuzzy caterpillar
Going somewhere slowly,
Coming from some place else.
Stops to nibble on a leaf
Then inches off along the edge of the driveway.
Where will you spin your chrysalis?
Where will you sleep safely 'til time to wake?
What colorful butterfly will you become?
Would I know you should I see you again?
Questions.

Submission for Photo Tuesday topic "insect". (end of post)

No comments: