Saturday, January 21, 2006

Rubber Ducky


Rubber Ducky (Click picture for larger view) Posted by Picasa
Rubber Ducky
Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you;

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.

(from Sesame Street)
This tiny two inch rubber ducky sits out on the sink in the bathroom. I have no idea where it came from or who it actually belongs to. Nyssa, perhaps or something Mom put there for Nyssa but then forgot she did it. He is too small to take in the bath so he sits day after day a little reminder of childhood.


Submitted to Macroday for topic "bathroom". (end of post)

No comments: