Thursday, July 20, 2006

In One Ear, Out The Other


Miss Clover: Not interested and not amused. (Click pictures for larger view) Posted by Picasa
"Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily go in one ear and out the other." ~ Stephen Baker
Me: "Hello, Miss Clover, beautiful Clover. May I take your picture?"
Miss Clover: "Hmmpf! Do you not see my ears? Are you stupid? You did eat that hot pepper last night."(Chuckle)

Miss Clover: "Can you not read my body language? This means go away!"


Miss Clover: "How many ways can I say 'NO PICTURES TODAY! I'm not in the mood!' I hear, oh yes, I do; I just don't listen."

Me: "Oh, well. I guess she got up on the wrong side of the bean bag bed. Perhaps she will be in a better mood when she sees all the animals at Friday's Ark this week and at the Carnival of the Cats. The carnival is hosted this Sunday by Creatures of the Earth. See you there!" (end of post)

No comments: