Friday, July 14, 2006

Miss Clover Speaks Out


Miss Clover: "Oh, no here she comes again!"
(Click pictures for larger view)
Posted by Picasa
"Is it yet another survival of jungle instinct, this hiding away from prying eyes at important times? Or merely a gesture of independence, a challenge to man and his stupid ways?" ~ Michael Joseph
"How many times is this going to happen? I am cozy here, resting in my box in the sunroom, soaking up the rays and there she is with that camera again! It has this annoying red flashy thing that blinks in my eyes. She says it makes me in focus. I just want to be left alone. Look! What does that say on my box? ytilauq teknalb? What? Oh! Quality Blanket. Hmm. That gives me an idea.

(Continues.... click "read more" below)

"She has this really, really soft fleece blanket and it matches my eyes and I think I saw it last night on her bed. OK, I'm off to find the blanket. I'm good at making caves and hiding away. Ahhhhhh! This is good, no sun but warm as toast and no one else is......

Spoke too soon, here she is again! I need a nap! I need to be hidden! I need to be warm! I need you to go away and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! Please.....!?

(Sigh) Oh well, if I close my eyes and pretend to ignore her she will eventually go away. But she's probably going to put my pictures on Friday's Ark and at the Carnival of the Cats. I might even be persuaded to visit as well. The Carnival is hosted this week by For The Junta. (Yaaawwwnnnn) See you there." (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Shhhhhh! (end of post)

No comments: